BIOGRAPHY / SKILLS / COURSES / MEMBERSHIPS
I was born in Leningrad (Saint Petersburg) in May 1986. Since early childhood I dreamt of becoming a doctor one day and sometimes dreams come true.
From 2004 I was a volunteer student in the department of vascular surgery in the Saint-Petersburg I.I. Dzhanelidze Research Institute Of Emergency Medicine.
From 2005 I was a volunteer student in the Department of Vascular Surgery of St. Petersburg State City Multiservice hospital №2.
I graduated with honor from the S.M. Kirov Military Medical Academy in 2009.
In 2010 I complete internship in general surgery.
In 2012 I complete residency in cardiovascular surgery at the I.I. Mechnikov North West State Medical University.
Since 2012 and up to the present time I have been working in the Department of Vascular Surgery of Saint Petersburg City Multiservice hospital № 2 as a vascular surgeon for routine and emergency care for patients with cardiovascular pathology.
COURSES AND FOREIGN MEDICAL PRACTICE
2013 – European Vascular Course
2014 – Medical traineeship and observation at the Odense University Hospital, Denmark (under supervision of Cengiz Akgul – Chief vascular surgeon)
2015 – Medical traineeship and observation at Weil Cornell Medical Center and Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, New York City, USA (under supervision of professor Darren B. Schneider - Chief vascular surgeon)
2016 – Medical traineeship and observation at Weil Cornell Medical Center and Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, New York City, USA (under supervision of professor Darren B. Schneider - Chief vascular surgeon)
2018 - Medical traineeship and observation at the Department of the Vascular Surgery at the University of Chicago (under supervision of professor Ross Milner and vascular surgeon Trissa Babrowski).
CERTIFICATES AND DIPLOMAS
2009 – General medicine
2010 – General surgery certificate
2012 – Vascular surgeon certificate
2015 – Ultrasound diagnostic certificate
2016 – Post-graduate study, working on PhD
2017 – Vein pathology specialist certificate
2018 – Health Organization and Public Health certificate
2012 – present – St. Petersburg City Multiservice hospital №2, dept. of Vascular Surgery
2015 – present – Clinical Hospital of the Russian Academy of Sciences, dept. of Endovascular surgery
2018 – 2018 – Saint George Hospital (City hospital №4), ambulatory care
2015 – present – Private medical center “Dom zdoroviya”
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP
2016 – member of the Board of the Regional Public Organization "Doctors of St. Petersburg"
2014 – member of the Russian Society of Angiologists and Vascular Surgeons
2016 – member of the Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS, USA)
2016-2017 – member of the European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS)
Author of 3 patents and more than 80 publications.
· Cerebrovascular disease (steno-occlusive lesion of the neck and brain arteries)
· Peripheral arterial disease (PAD), including III-IY (necrosis, ulcer) stages by Fontain classification.
· Diabetic Foot Syndrome
· Buerger's disease
· Ischemic disease of the digestive organs (stenosis of the celiac trunk and mesenteric arteries)
· Vasorenal hypertension (narrowing of the renal arteries).
· Varicose vein disease
· Acute thrombophlebitis
· Deep venous thrombosis
· Post-thrombophlebitic syndrome
· Chronic venous insufficiency
· Abdominal aortic aneurysm
· Thoracic and descending aortic aneurysm
· False aneurysms
· Duplex ultrasound diagnostic the arterial and venous pathology.
· Abdominal aortic aneurysm repair (AAA)
Hybrid surgery for peripheral local and multilevel arterial disease
· Aorto-femoral bifurcation bypass in Leriche syndrome
· Loop endartherectomy of iliac artery
· Loop endartherectomy of superficial femoral artery
· Femoro-popliteal bypass (with using the synth. grafts/CSV)
· Femoro-tibial bypass surgery
· Thrombectomy of aorto-femoral bypass branch thrombosis
· Peripheral arteries aneurysm repair (popliteal, SFA, CoFA, CoIA, ExIA)
· Carotid endartherectomy (temporary bypass technique or eversion)
· Subclavian-carotid bypass
· Posttraumatic aneurysm of the lower extremities
· Thrombectomy of arteries of the upper and lower extremities in acute ischemia
· Wound care
· Thoracoabdominal aneurysms (TAAA) repair with temporary bypass technique
· Treatment of acute dissection of the thoracic and abdominal aorta Type B
· EVAR and TEVAR procedures
· Aortic arch debranching for hybrid treatment of TAAA
· Abdominal aorta debranching for hybrid treatment of TAAA